Sunday, July 7, 2013

Last Day of school... or an era

So I figured a last day of school is as important as the first day.  

Josiah's class made tie dye shirts for "spring olympics". 
Daddy did a great job on them.

If you want to see just how much he's grown check out his





Waiting for what could be his last morning bus ride ever.

Papaw and Weewa came by to see him.
Nostalgia.


He was being such a perfectionist!
People couldn't help but laugh at how careful he was being.
His desk.

Mr. Miller, my principal and Jo's.



Being the sentimentalist that I am, I couldn't help but welling up with tears when we left.
Grant and I went through all of Elementary there.  It makes me sad that Josiah was only able to get one year in there and the girls none.  However, I know that they will do great in their new school that's in the same district.

Goodbye Brandywine Bulldogs.  We had many great years!

2 comments:

Weewa said...

Yes they were some good years. Love that little country school.

Jenn - Girl Heroes said...

Brandywine Bullets forever!