Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November Outtakes

Unloaded the phone:

 Cora found a pacifier and gave it to Josiah.
He was in heaven.  He even slept with it all night and was mad when I took it away the next morning.
Really?
 We Pugsat (I don't quite classify them in the Canis lupus familiaris) while my sister was here.
Lillian was in heaven!
 Son like Mother.
The purples weren't coordinated on purpose ;)
 Play date=Playing their DS's. 
 It felt good when Josiah said, "Mom, I don't want to just play video games"
So I pulled out awesome mom stuff and we made science experiments by exploding plastic baggies with chemical reactions :)

 Too cool for school... well, not really @ NPE

Lillian and Lucy just chillaxin'

Happy Belated November!

1 comment:

wanda said...

Nice variety of pictures. I miss Jojo and his pacifier :(
Lucy sure has grown !!!