Thursday, June 7, 2012

Graduate

Josiah is officially graduated from Pre-K.  
Prior to this year I couldn't care less when a 5 year old would correct me that they were in PRE-K not Preschool.  What's the difference, pip squeak?  It was all Preschool back in the day.  Now I get it.  Pre-k means right-before- kindergarden.  Preschool means your still momma's baby.  He's not my baby anymore... he's not my pre-k'er anymore, he's my Kindergardner.  Ok, now that we have that straightened out and my sappiness is growing old let me share the pics you've all been waiting for.



His teacher's aide, Ms. Alisa.  
From day one Jojo has come home talking about the Almighty Alisa.
She has been fantastic with my little boy. 

His teacher, Ms. Erin.  
She's been a fun energetic teacher.

Ms. Leta, Lillian's speech therapist.  She has been a great match for my wittle Wil-wian.

Josiah made a hat and I brought one for our Mother's day tea party.

Congratulations Josiah!

2 comments:

Weewa said...

Oh my they are growing up way to fast. Sweet pictures.

mary @ trusty chucks said...

No way is he going to be in kindergarten in August. Not possible! {tear}