Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jojo's in Pre-K

I can't believe my little boy is entering the school world or me as a parent (I'm not old enough). I remember him being a high energy baby/toddler and wishing for the day that he was sent to school so I would get a break.  Now that it's here and he calmed down dramatically at his 3rd birthday, I wasn't as excited as I had been.  
He has been very excited to go to school.  I've been nervous about being on a schedule and all the driving.  Oh  well, it's what has to be done.   He was such a big boy about everything.  We went and got him a Star Wars backpack. Then at back to school night he was so excited to get a folder from the teacher that had a bunch of papers for me to fill out.  He was actually ok with me taking so many pictures.  Drop off wasn't so bad (I didn't cry) but Lillian did.  She was screaming her head off as was Cora so that when the teachers came out for pick up they all looked over at my van like it was on fire. It was that loud from across the parking lot.  haha  Josiah went right on in without a look back.  What a big boy!






on the way
waiting for the teacher to come out. 
He did great on his first day.  I was traumatized by being late to pick him up (long story) on his first day of preschool.  He said he had fun, that a kid was being really bad and mean to everyone, he didn't get chocolate milk, and he wants to go back.  

I can't wait to see what this year brings...whether I'm ready or not. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of a special grandson...can't believe he is that big already...xo