Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jo Goes to the Dentist

Most people love getting their hair done... I love getting my teeth cleaned.
So needless to say I was very excited for Josiah's first dentist trip.  I even videotaped it if you would be interested in seeing it ;)  Weird, I know.  I had taken him with me twice before so he would know what to expect.  He did awesome!  I might've even gotten a little teary-eyed (weird, again).  I think it's cool that  we have 4 generations that see him regularly. 

Anyway, enjoy my big boy. 






Jojo taking Lillian a ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was such a brave boy !! Four generations...hard to believe. Mom

Jenn (GH) said...

How adorable that you got teary eyed at the dentist! I wish my kids could see Dr. Hamer. Dr. Jarjour is just not the same! ;-)