Tuesday, July 5, 2011

VBS


This past week the kids enjoyed VBS at Fountaintown Christian Church.  It was their first time at a VBS like this.  They Loved it!  FCC is the church Grant grew up in so it was cute to see them there like their daddy was.

This is babysitter, Addison and Eva.  They love my kids so much!  Their family has been one of the biggest blessings in our life.
Come Sunday morning it was time to perform.  This is what it looked like.  Although it was adorable because they came down the aisle holding hands.  Jojo stood there with his hands folded.
Lillian did too until...
She saw the other kids doing motions.  Then she got much more into it.
 A rarity for me to put something this obnoxious in her hair. I have a green one for Cora but she won't leave it on.
 I"m going to try to get it filmed, but Josiah been practicing his TV evangelism.  He says, " The Lord loves you so much.  He will Heal you!" It's quite hilarious.

On a similar note he was playing a version of simon says that he learned at VBS.  He went something like this:
Wink says touch your head..
your nose...
hold your knife....(we are eating out)
cut people's head off with your knife.... 
lol (if you followed that)

 Jojo driving his me-me around.
 Handsome Husband.

Cora the Cutie and I.

Hope you had a Happy Fourth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful family !
Cora is getting so big. xo Mom

mary @ trusty chucks said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait until the girls are big enough to attend VBS, I always loved going as a kid. :)

(I commented!!)