Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

We had a great Father's day weekend.   Grant's dad was in town so we had a good time swimming and spending time with him.  The kids and I went to my Grandpa Webb's reunion on Saturday.  Then on Sunday we had pizza and swimming at my house.  Josiah decided he was brave enough to jump all by himself.   Thank goodness, I was getting tired of catching him the whole time and getting splashed.  Lillian decided she was big enough to motor around the pool all by herself.  We still stay close, but sometimes she would get mad if you tried to touch her.  I have to say it was so fun and made the kids seem that much bigger.  Just last summer they were hanging on to us for dear life.  I guess next summer Jojo might be swimming and Lillian will be the one jumping off all by herself (if not by the end of this summer).  Then I will be bobbing around with another baby in a floaty.  I can't wait until they are all big enough so that I can lounge around and simply say, "Don't run, don't splash, and don't dive.  Can you please go get mommy another drink?" :)









Enjoy your summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy and girl you have, swimming in the pool. Before long you will have babies that aren't babies anymore. They "wont't need your help".