Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Lillian!

Well, I can't believe out little girl is 1 year old! It truly seems like yesterday that we welcomed her into our world. Lillian has just been so sweet and easy going that we really do feel very blessed. I am so excited to see what this next year holds for her. It has been so fun to watch to Josiah grow up. It makes me even more anxious to see what kind of little person that Lillian is going to become. I think that she is going to remain sweet natured, but I do see her stubbornness starting to emerge. I'm waiting for her to take an interest in babies and girly stuff. We are also still awaiting for her official first word. I guess I should also mention we can't wait for her to grow some hair! This coming year is going to be so fun because it's going to be filled with a lot more "first".
She didn't really dive in
but she kept eating and eating and eating ...
Grant's cousin, Kaylenn, this is too cute
Aunt Erin (cuz by marriage)
I thought her setup was so cute!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

it was gorgeous! so pretty! happy birthday Lillian!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Lillian!! What an adorable cake!!