Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yummy

Grant made some yummy Girl Scout milkshakes for us after dinner tonight. Josiah thought that it was very tasty. It was hard to capture how he really felt about it.
Tonight was Lillian's first time in her Bumbo. She did fairly well. It was nice to have her at the dinner table with us for a change instead of swinging away in the living room.
She has been sleeping until about 5 in the morning lately so that has been nice. Unfortunately she has had a little cold that has been making it hard for her to breath when she's laying down. Grant was looking at her today and said, "She is so beautiful. Daddy's gonna get you whatever you want. Josiah's gonna have to buy his own car, but Daddy will buy yours. Well, no, Jojo is special too. I couldn't do that to him." I think she is already starting to get him wrapped around his finger. Let's just wait until she says, "Daddy, pleeease."
Jojo was blowing bubbles the other day with Weewaw . I was a little late getting to work because it was so hard to get a picture of him and the bubbles. Needless to say I have had to change where I keep them because it's all he wants to do.
He has been pretty cute this weekend. We put up the Christmas tree and he spends alot of time by it. It hasn't been knocked down yet. He goes up next to it and tries to blow the lights out. Today he was in a rare mood and was literally running as fast as he could around the house for no real reason. He also spent quite a bit of time spinning around in circles until he fell down. What can I say he is my child. Hopefully he will like spinning as much as I do so that I'll have someone to ride carnival rides with. Also, Grant got Jojo a Christmas gift yesterday that he saw. It was a set of Elmo's World movies. He wanted to watch one right then. So of course Grant opens it up for him to watch one of the videos. At the beginning Elmo sings a "La La La La" song and when it started Jojo started to sing La La with his tongue sticking out. It melted my heart. So needless to say he is now in an Elmo craze and has to point out any Elmo that he sees. Please, I beg you, do NOT buy any Elmo toys or apparel ! I can only handle so much tractor that I don't want it replaced with Elmo. His love for the big Green Machines has still not wavered.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the pictures! Lillian is such a sweet doll! I had a lot of fun seeing both of them the other day! Jojo is too funny...and way cute. I bet he was excited to watch Elmo after asking for it last Thursday...

Jenn said...

I love that he is trying to blow out the lights!! LOL!!