Sunday, December 14, 2008

Checking out the tree

I couldn't pick out a favorite picture of the bunch. He did cut his finger on a bulb the other day. Otherwise he hasn't done any other damage. Then there's a picture of Miss Lillian doing her tummy time. She's definately getting better head control. Today at church they told us she was a "perfect" baby. The ladies said she was so good and was talking to them almost the whole time. There were 3 workers and she was the only baby in there. So I'm sure she was eating up all of the attention

hmmm.....where do I start

where's Jojo? She was holding herself up for quite a while.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I miss you guys!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness I just decided to click through to your old posts and I can't believe these guys. Time goes WAAAAAY too fast. :'(