Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pics from this week

I'm all about coordinating outfits, but they are hard to find. I'm one of those corny people who if had two boys, yes, I would dress them alike. It's so hard to find clothes for a boy and girl to wear. Gymboree is one place that I know I can go and find outfits. I also found some at H&M the other day. Also, today has been the first day for me to put a headband on Lillian. As soon as I can capture a picture with it on I will put it up.
Here is Big Lillian and Little Lillain together. Grandma came over to visit the other night.
Little Lil' was actually good for her as she is usually very attached to mommy.
Grant put his helmet on him in the house and he went crazy. I bought it this summer and "big head" is already growing out of it. I guess will just buy an adult one for next year and Sister can wear this one.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That helmet pictures is killing me!!! It makes me want to chase him!!!