Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We enjoyed a turkey lunch at Grandma Star's and then a ham sandwich dinner at Grandma Reilly's. It was been a wonderful year. Grant and I are so thankful that God has blessed us with two amazing kids and two great families. We've been adjusting to reality that we are now a family with 2 kids. It just kind of boggles out minds that we have children when we almost still feel like children ourselves. I guess we aren't the 6 year olds fighting over who's yard it is, the 10 year olds figuring out the lyrics to Guns N Roses, the 13 year olds fighting over friends, the 16 year olds staying out too late, the 19 year olds getting married, the 21 year old Marine, or the 24 year olds buying their first home. It's been 20 years since we first met and I am thankful for all the days the Lord has blessed us with. He has been with us through it all and I could never thank Him enough. I also want to tell all of our family and friends how thankful we are for you. We appreciate all of your love, help, time, and friendship. Happy Thanksgiving.
Zonked

Grammy and Lillian

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't believe you met 20 years ago. That's crazy!

We are thankful for you too!!