Sunday, September 7, 2008

40 weeks

So we have reached out "official" due date. I have a feeling the day is going to come and go just as the days before have. It's ok with me though. I've been enjoying my days with Josiah and once Lillian arrives it will be chaos. We know that she will be here in the next 2 weeks without a doubt. Women don't stay preggo forever.
Josiah is becoming a really big boy. We went to the playground last night and he was running all around that thing like no one's business. He even went down a slide all by himself. I was about 50 feet away on a bench. It was one of the tube ones so he couldn't fall off the side, for those of you who I make nervous. He still has no concept that he is getting a sister. Although I did set up the baby swing in the living room and he likes to put his "baby" in it.
So I'll update as soon as the good news comes. Oh yeah, and let us not forget, "GO COLTS!!!!"

1 comment:

Trisha said...

this is a great picture. you look beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet Lillian soon!