Saturday, September 27, 2008

2 weeks

Lillian is now two weeks old. I can't believe how fast it is going. I expected it to go faster this time, but wow! She has been really good so far. I can only think of 2 "bad" nights and 1 fussy day. I like to joke that if Jojo had been this good we would've had her sooner. Josiah has adjusted pretty well. Just the past few days has he been getting a little crazy on me. So we sent him to my mom's for a day away and he spent last night at Aunt Christine's. I'll post some pictures because she's just now opening her eyes up long enough to get a picture in. Speaking of pictures in you go to Amanda Elpers (link to the right) she put some of Lillian newborn pictures up on her blog. I look forward to everyone getting to meet her. The door is still open for visitors.

2 comments:

Doug Pingel said...

She's beautiful! Dana

Jenn said...

I can't wait to meet her next week!!