Sunday, November 10, 2013

Because I need to get something up.

Since it's been over a month I figured I better get something up on here!
We are still trying to get the hang of limited internet and a simpler life.

Disney!
Part I of ???? 
 In the car at 5am.  Everyone was holding up well.
 Ready for take off.
 This is what we saw as soon as we got off the bus at our resort! 
He wrote something up in the sky everyday we were there :)
 Disney Cars 
And Just some plain cuteness.

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully I'll catch my groove soon. 
I'm already at 3.5 GB for the month.  Gotta go!  ;)

1 comment:

Weewa said...

I have been waiting.....can't wait to read more. The kids look so excited on the airplane. Love the skywriter with his Holy Smoke ! (at least that's what an article I read called it)