Sunday, May 26, 2013

Do you know the ice cream man...

My kids just met him for the first time. 

My kids never knew what the yellow topped, Muffin Man blaring, slow driving van was until this year.
It was quite nice never having to look for money to give the little brats, but my precious neighbor girls had to tell these kids what this magical mystery bus is all about.  

As reluctant as I was...


... it made my mommy heart so happy.

Who doesn't love reliving their happy childhood memories with their own children!


truth be told:  I was horribly sick that day, tried not to pass out while I found money or paid the creepy guy,  and then had to lay down in the grass while they ate the drippy messes outside. Only for me to wake look up after a moment... to see Cora somewhere she shouldn't have been. 
Oh, the joys of motherhood!



*I'm behind because we are making some life changes.  I hope to sit down and get some updates on here soon. 

1 comment:

Weewa said...

Looks like you made some kids real happy...cute ice creams. Wonder how long you were passed out in the yard..lol...Where was Cora ?