Sunday, March 17, 2013

This will just hurt a bit.

June Bug (my mom's mom) took Cora to go get her ears pierced this week.  Cora had been very interested in our earring lately and when I'd ask her if she'd like to have earrings she would shake her head yes.  Until the day of.  Then I asked her and she said, "No, owie." We overruled and headed to go get them done anyway.  June Bug took Lillian for her earrings and I wanted for her to be take Coraalso.  It's a "gift" that they will always have from their great-grandma.

I'll let the pictures tell the story.









notice mirror: 
I've learned to never show a kid their face while crying. doesn't help. ever.


gum balls help though
Still holding a grudge

 forgiveness granted


2 comments:

Emily said...

hahaha! Love the sequence of photos! She's such a cutie!

Weewa said...

Great pictures !!! Don't like the crying ones...oh but wait I did the same thing to you when you were a little girl....grand kids are different....lol She sure is a cutie pie.