Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pretty as a Princess


The girls and I have been home sick for 3 days now.  So instead of laying on the couch and being a lethargic log I decided it was time to do something for the girls.
Lillian earned her final sticker on her chart (started over2 months ago) last night, so this morning she received her dress she picked out as a reward.  Lillian and I watched Toddlers & Tiaras last night (there's a first for everything) so this morning she wanted to put makeup on her eyes. 


                                             

      
  


               


She wasn't into having her picture taken at first.  
Then I started talking about boogers and that made her smile :)

Come back and see Cora's sweet face in a few days.

2 comments:

Christine said...

As soon as she came out of her room from her nap, she had her dress to show me. Told me she had earned it.Those are beautiful pictures of Lillian.

Weewa said...

What... Toddlers and Tiaras !!!!! lol. The girls look so precious. Lillian is so photogenic. Can't wait to pictures of little sweetie Cora.