Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas Morning


The joy of Christmas morning is something that a photo doesn't quite capture.
I hope I can store all the memories in my heart forever.
That's a priceless face.
 Lillian is not a morning person.  Even on Christmas morning.
 Making them take a pic before tearing into presents.
Cora was not into it.
 Excitement over her princess microphone
 I think Lillian has the left over of santa's cookies in here mouth.






As many of you know Josiah is not the most gracious gift receiver.

This year he said,  "I don't like my presents. Why didn't Santa get me what I asked for?"
I told him," you asked for a remote control car."
"From Weewa, not Santa." ummm, well
"Santa only brings you one gift and he must not heard you right"

We will see how long this Santa thing last. I'm not that into it and making up elaborate explanations.  
I say he has 1 year, maybe 2 left.   

2 comments:

weewa said...

Oops...just havegotten the remote car. Looks like I will be buying one for his "6th" birthday !!
Great pictures !!

Jenn@GirlHeroes said...

Yes, I remember Josiah is very honest about how he feels about his gifts!! Ha ha!!!! Cute pictures!