Monday, November 19, 2012

Chili Cookoff

Danny and Erin opened up their house once more for the yearly chili cook off.
This year, there was some new competition.  It was tough voting.  My decision came down to 5 chills and I could only vote for 2 :(


1st place- Hilliary with a sausage/maple chili
2nd- Grant with a hearty chili 
(I was impressed with Grant's because of the chili taste achieved with using just fresh chili peppers and no other seasoning besides salt and pepper) (it was incredible the next few days)
3rd- ?, with a Green Chili chili, it was so tasty!

sizing up the competition
Perfect fall day
Piñata time!

 waiting for it to bust...
 ... and go!
 How cute is that little dirty rear end

 
Magic mountain.
Every kids loves it.
 I love this picture!
 Pin the tail on the cat

Thank you Danny and Erin, for yet another great event!!!




2 comments:

Emily said...

Did you get a new lense? Your pictures look awesome!

Jessica said...

Thanks and not a new lens ... I shot those with my 50mm (my zoom lens isn't working). However, most of my blog pictures are taken with my point and shoot. Since it fits in my pocket and is more convenient to have with me at all time to capture the kids.