Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fair weather fair

 This year when we headed over to Hancock county fair we hit it on the perfect day... right before it surpassed 100'.  We always go on Wednseday at noon for grilled pork burger day. yum!

 Lillian being my adventure girl had lots of fun riding whatever ride she could.  
The ride man had to stop the dragon after it's first loop so that we could pull the terrified Jojo off.


This one is a funny story.  It's Lillian consoling Josiah after I had to climb through to the top of the fun house to force him out of it.  The worker couldn't get him out so off I went trying to not make too big of scene while my sissy boy screamed and my mother chatted unaware with who know who. 
Jojo taking a breather in the stroller while his sister continue to have fun.

Poor Cora was heart broken that she was too small for the rides.  I finally was assertive enough to get her onto this one.  I politely asked if she could ride it with her big brother and the worker told me no that he'd lose his job.  Literally the next ride around he let a girl smaller than Cora on... I was mad! So I went up there as she was getting off and pointed out that Cora was bigger than her! That took a lot for me to do... yea me!  It completely made Cora's day!


Josiah resting while Lillian rode the roller coaster again.
Finishing the day off with some dairy barn milk shakes:)

1 comment:

Weewa said...

Won't be long before Lillian will be riding with you. Sorry I was running my mouth with someone while you were rescuing Jojo...I know I would have laughed my head off seeing you up there. Sorry I missed it. :)