Thursday, August 9, 2012

and so it goes

So day two went much smoother.  

 We went out to the driveway at 8:00 so that there would be no possible way to miss it.

BTW my bus schedule time is set at 8:12.

Then at 8:04 we see the big yellow bus heading our way!
Yeah!


He hops right on... 


turns around to give me a wave...


then drives away... while I'm holding back tears.

That was so much harder than taking him to the school.  
Seeing the bus pull away really felt like it was taking a piece of my heart with it.


Side note:  My mom was trying to come over to see him get on the bus, again, and she was the next driveway down when he was getting on. So she got out of her truck to take pictures from the street.   The driver asked me, "do you know who that is?" I should've denied her so that the police would come get the crazy bus stalker lady :)


The girls just chilling in the driveway.  

3 comments:

Jenn (GH) said...

hilarious about mom!!!

PS maybe you'll want to consider homschooling. or not! ;-)

Weewa said...

Me crazy ?? Yes it so hard to watch that bus drive away and that feeling doesn't change with each child.

Emily said...

So adorable!!