Friday, July 13, 2012

Father's Day

Father's Day.  Grant is such an amazing daddy.  I always joked before we had kids, that if he treated our kids half as good as he treated our "temperamental" dog then they will be in good shape.  

Reasons Grant is an awesome Daddy:

1. The best rocker EVER.  No child can resist the perfect amount of soothing, rhythmical, solid rocking chair rock. They melt in his arms.
2. He loves to love on his babies.
3. He always knows what the kids need at the moment.
4. He is fun and makes up funny slang for the kids to use.
5. The kids think they are totally awesome when they hang out with the bomb dizzle daddy in his barn.

oh yeah, and he still loves on the less temperamental dog.

Somehow we always end up swimming on Father's day. Grant has never made a request.  It just seems to happen.

Happy Father's Day Eb!

I have to give a shout out to my Daddy.  

Reasons why I love my dad:
1. He is one of a kind
2. He likes his own "fashion"
3. He doesn't give a hoot what others think.
4. He has worked so hard to provide for us and my mom.

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Weewa said...

What a sweet post !!! I will be sure to share it with Daddy.