Sunday, October 9, 2011

Skipping School

Josiah has been in school for well over a month so we decided it was time to take a day off.  Aunt Christine and I were ready to see the new frog exhibit at the Children's Museum.  So off we went with the kids for the day.  I didn't take many pictures at the frog exhibit, but it was really cool and worth the trip.




 Josiah dressed up as a frog playing with Cora.
 Jojo could not wait to dress up as a "scuba man"
 Lillian was so cute.  She was walking around the coral with holding her breath like she was under water.
 Digging for the terra cotta soldier.  
The new National Explorer exhibit is really cool also.
 DINOSAURS!
Josiah being the scaredy cat he is said, "I'm going on a walk through the dinosaurs and thunder by myself."
Big step for him. Especially since the only way I got him into the Dinosphere this time was because they had turned the thunder off temporarily.
 Laying in her Dino nest.  
It looks like a big pile of poop here.

Josiah had a great time skipping school and I think it's safe to say he had a very "educational" time. 

1 comment:

Jenn (GH) said...

How fun! I think that was a perfectly acceptable reason to skip school! Wish we could have joined you!