Thursday, December 9, 2010

Warm your heart


I hope this brings a little warmth to you on such a cold day.




Golfer snowman
golf hat, golf ball nose, club arms, and tee's for eyes, mouth, and nose

 The poor thing wasn't properly dressed.  Luckily her little hands weren't frost bit and her legs weren't icebergs.  I sat her on the warm register with a blanket and hot chocolate.  She thought she was awesome.

dirt bike snowman




 We went back to the Dr. again for a follow up on Cora.  She is still fussy, but her poo is better.  We've added another medication for her GERD. I've completely cut dairy from my diet.  It is in everything!  It took me 2 hours to grocery shop since I was checking the labels.  Next time your in your kitchen just look at the allergy listing under the ingredients.  (If it doesn't contain dairy and it's something tasty let me know!) I'm starvin' marvin all the time.  I guess she had quite of bit of inflammation in her rectum from the dairy & maybe soy.  They said is would take a bit for it all to heal up.  I am currently nursing and supplementing with an outrageously expensive formula.  So I'm going to nurse as long as possible, but if my sanity becomes an issue I'll be bottling her all the time :)



 We put the tree up one cold evening.  The kids loved it. 
Lillian doing her Twinkle Little Star ballet moves.
Yes, my kids wore their halloween costumes while putting up the Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

okay, so you got WAY more snow then us! We just had a light dusting. Looks like it was fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of them sitting by the register !!! Will be so happy for Cora when she is all better. Great pics of her. Jojo and Lillian are going to need new costumes...they are wearing those out. lol xoxo Mom