Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Annual Anderson Orchard Outing

Anna and I headed out for our first visit of orchard season.  I love the first carmel apple and apple slushie of the season.  The kids had a great time and Jensen was able to get in on the action this year.  There were so many good pictures and I only picked a few.  I think the rest might be on facebook.

Straight out of the car.

I guess it is possible to get a picture of Lil smiling.

Looking all grown up.
Sophia's first day of Pre-K.  Looking all snazzy in her uniform.

Jensen being cute as always.


priceless...





I hope the kids will look back with fond memories someday.  
Well, hopefully they won't remember us yelling at them "don't go to far, don't pick the apples, don't touch the rotten ones, and watch out for bees."

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love these pictures.

I wish we could have come, then you wouldn't have had to say don't do this or don't do that...Nathanael would have said it for you. He he!