Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rub-a- dub- dub two ducks in a tub

 My kids have this thing for eating forbidden fruits which include: crayons, paints, hand sanitizers, window cleaner, lotions, diaper creams, laundry soap, you name it they've at least licked it. Weird, I know. Josiah, when he was little lived to lick/eat yucky things. He almost licked the crazy green anti-freeze on the garage floor once when he was small.  Lillian isn't as bad, but still thinks everything needs checked out at least once, twice, and probably a third time.   
This was a baby animal marker episode.  Lillian thinks they are sippy cups.  Which they do kind of look like.  Jojo has paint on his face. 
Yes, her poo is weird colors afterwards.  They still take 99% percent of their baths together.  I think I might have to replace the dry wall in the future. They get crazy.  There is usually rain on the walls and a small lake on the floor. 
He needed to wear a necklace.

I hope everyone in Indiana is enjoying the beautiful snow. We are holed up this morning.  Lillian is mad since Jojo has her in a scissor hold with his legs right now. My kids are running on less than normal sleep. (Wish me luck)  They were up late for the Super Bowl only for me to drag them down to an all day Ikea trip the next morning.  Lillian was bad the whole way down to C-town.  I'm thinking about buying some whiskey on the flight to Arizona...  little for her and a lot for me. :) Surprising she was really good in Ikea, especially when she fell asleep sitting up in the cart.  Jojo stayed awake the whole time up until 5.3 seconds after he was buckled into his carseat.  I even carried him into Skyline Chili only for him to sleep the entire time in the restaraunt.  Hopefully today they will, fingers crossed, get some catch up rest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those two look like they have the best time getting into things just so they can take a bath. Lillian's hair is really getting long. JoJo, I love your necklace. Hope to see you both soon.
Grammy

Jenn said...

Ha!!! They are so cute!!! Thing One and Thing Two wanted to take a bath together tonight except they had to wear swim trunks!