Thursday, December 24, 2009

Reilly's + Waffles= Christmas

This Christmas Eve we had a great time with everyone of the Reilly's gathering at Mark and Brenn's house.  It was really special that we were able to get all of us together in one place for celebration and a picture.  The traditional waffles were cooked up and the calendar exchange took place.  I love looking at our family photo because I think it's so beautiful that a family gets so large just out of two people's love.  I can't believe that just the 10 of us used to go on vacations together and now we are doubled in size!  Family is truly one of life's greatest blessings. 


Reilly Family 2009


Weewa and Papaw with their 6 grandkids

Jennifer, Nathanael (9), Brent, and Noah(7) Nims
(they had a more serious one, but I favored the funny faces)

Sophia(3), Jeff, Anna, and Jensen(10 mo) Reilly

John, Brenn, Christine, and Mark Forcum

Uncle John and Aunt Christine with "their little people"

I love it when we get a picture of the girls. 
Who do you think looks most like mom?

Do I really need to say anything?



Bonding
(The first official bonding was 10 years ago in CA.
remember Grandma?)

I've been a blogging fool tonight. Look down further. I posted an additional 2 new post below this one.

No comments: