Monday, November 23, 2009

Lillian's 1 year photos!

We had a fabulous time taking pictures with Amanda.  She once again captured Lillian in all her cuteness.  We went to the world's cutest cupcake shop, The Flying Cupcake.  Then we head back to her in-laws house to get a few more in.  Lillian was in a decent mood.  We should've taken a few at the cupcake shop before digging into the cupcake.  Then once we were at the house you will see her "don't tell me no face" in two of the shots.  I love them.  Amanda is so talented and I love, love, love getting our lives captured by her.  I can't wait to look at the pictures years down the road. 
Thank you Amanda!!!


To view Lillian's whole gallery you'll have to go to Amanda's website.  They are all so cute.  Feel free to comment on here what your favorites are and maybe give a shout out to Amanda :) 


clients --> password: lillian

BTW I think I adjusted the settings so that anyone can leave comments even without an account. Because I love getting comments :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, such cute,cute pictures. I just want to eat her up! Thanks Amanda for giving our family such wonderful pictures of Jessica's family.
Aunt Christine