Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. We had a good one. I know as the kids get older it will only get funner. We the started the evening with the family rounds. Then we went to our neighborhood pitch in. I think it combined people from the 3 streets around here. There were lots of people and lots of good food. It was pretty cold and Lillian was being very clingy. Jojo wasn't sure of all the things going on. The kids rode on a wagon so that they wouldn't have to walk on the county road. Josiah liked looking at it but definately did not want to ride.



Mom helped me make her skirt. It was so fun. Thanks Mom! I had to flat iron her hair to curl on the top then I held her hair in my teeth so that I could tie the bow.
The last count I heard of how many kids were on the wagon was 34.


These were glowsticks that our neighbor gave Jojo. He had fun being a bee. This was from this week. Uncle Brad put our new doors up through out the house. I was happy to get this picture because whenever he puts this hat on he calls it his "Brad Hat".
Sorry about the silly layout. I can't figure out why this has happenend. I can't center my pictures or my text. If anyone knows why let me know how I can fix it. It is driving me crazy!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Did Jojo dress up? Is that his costume with the pj's and helmet?? If so your more like me than I thought!! He he!!

Jessica said...

He was a greaser. He's wearing a white T, with leather jacket, rolled up pants, and slicked hair. I tried for him and Lillian to match. Actually, that was Nathanael's leather jacket. I guess the pj's outfit would've been better. :)