Saturday, August 8, 2009

We have found Lillian's new favorite food. Spaghetti. The girl loves it! I hope these pictures show her excitement. She has really started showing more interest in walking this week. She did take 2 steps and she goes really fast when she holds onto my fingers.
Dawn gave us the movie, Cars, yesterday so Josiah has been wanting to watch "Race Cars" a lot. He picked out a pair of Cars tennis shoes last week. So I figured it was time for him to watch the movie. He's been sweet lately. I can't believe how old he's starting to seem. Tonight when we were watching cartoons he started laughing when a bird popped a bubble. He also has started singing more.
Grant took me out on a really nice date last night. We went to eat at Legends in Irvington. It was so relaxing. Then we went to a Tori Amos concert downtown. Grant got the tickets from a dj he's been playing golf with. The seats were awesome. 8th row...dead center. The show was fantastic. Grant really out did himself. It was a wonderful evening because we weren't running late, didn't get lost, and didn't have to worry about rushing home. Thank you Grant!
Luckily tomato sauce doesn't irritate her skin like Josiah's.
This was one of her Christmas presents I opened up tonight. She liked pushing it around the house. Of course Josiah would hardly leave her alone.
I really haven't captured a good picture of her standing on her own.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my goodness...she is so stinkin' cute!

Jenn said...

Spaghetti was my favorite food too.