Sunday, May 10, 2009

Children's Museum

We went to the Children's museum on Thursday. It was free night so needless it was very busy. We tried out some new areas that we will definately go back to. I think in the next year or so we'll get a pass. We were glad that Daddy could come with us. Tea with the bears Lillian thought this was the cat's meow... standing at the bar while looking at herself.
Jojo playing with the dinos.
I saw this and thought it was so funny. I was taking pictures of it for my niece. Then when I sat down on a bench next to a stranger after taking the pictures I felt the need to explain. When I told her it was for my niece she said, " I was wondering what you were doing." I figured I looked pretty silly considering I was laughing while doing it.

2 comments:

Doug Pingel said...

What beautiful babies. I love them. Thanks for stopping by the house. Dana

Wanda said...

The picture of Lillian looking at herself is soooooo cute. :)