Thursday, April 9, 2009

1st Haircut

So we finally decided it was time for a haircut. His long pieces were no longer endearing. They had just become obnoxious scraggles that Lillian loved to grab a hold of. I'm going to brag a little on Josiah, since I don't feel I get to do this too often. He was probably the easiest little boy's haircut I have ever done. Dead Serious. He sat there like a big boy from the very beginning and nothing ever caught him off guard. When I turned on the trimmers he didn't mind. He didn't even raise his shoulders when I was doing the outline. I couldn't have been more shocked or proud. Wendy told me she thought I made up the stories I told of him. Then just a few minutes later he came in the room while I was cutting Grant's hair and he had gotten into the extra hair bleach we had in the back room and had put it in his hair! Now that's the Jojo I know. haha.
I have lots of pictures posted here since it was such a big deal.

These are the before pictures. I took them that morning so I could remember them.

The "bleach" in his hair This big event was tiresome.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He looks so handsom!!

Wanda said...

All grown up with that new haircut.