Thursday, October 30, 2008

California

All of us on the beach together, that's cousin danny
Noah dancing with Lillian, in his words "She's so beautiful" Mom and Lillian
Look at the cutie smile from Lillian
We tried to dig a hole deep enough for Jojo to fit in
He didn't like it when the water hit our feet because it was so cold
Nathanael and Niko
Can you see the evil in his eye?
We had a wonderful time in Sunny California. We had too many pictures to share them all. The kids did well on the flights and decent with the time change. My mom was so nice and offered to fly out there with Lillian and I so that Jojo could go and see his cousins. It was so much fun to share all the time with my sister and her family. My nephews are getting so big and grown up. My sister fell in love with Josiah. I knew she would because his onryness is so irresistable. We also were able to visit with my cousins Danny and Erin. They had moved 3 days earlier just 20 minutes away from Jennifer. The weather was really nice. It actually got hot for the first time when I've been out there. I always hate saying goodbye. I wish they lived closer. Our time out there is never long enough, but luckily memories last forever.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

so fun! looks like you had a great time!

Jenn said...

I wish YOU lived closer!