Monday, June 28, 2010

Pain in the... mouth

My pitiful Lillian has been having a very hard time getting her eye teeth in.  She wakes up during the night (just to make sure I'm here, then she lays right down) then after she wakes up and all through the day she just lays down where ever she's at.  Needless to say I haven't been able to get much done since she wants to be held a lot.  

I came in here room to find her curled up on her chair.



Taking a break from the hard life of teething :(


I would love to get rid of the paci or as Lillian calls it "Dassie" before the baby comes, but I think it's a source of comfort and relief right now.  
She's actually laying in the middle of my bedroom floor while I write this post.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awwww....she's so cute!!!!!! Poor little thing.