Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sitting and sneaking

This is the first picture I got of her sitting up. She's doing alot better already.I was on the phone with Grant's mom talking tax stuff when I noticed Josiah was being too quite. I found him in our bathroom applying "gel". He had nearly emptied a tube of Neosporin on his head. He was also trying to put it down his shirt while saying "boobie." I was literally getting ready to leave for work so I threw him in the tub and put lots of soap on his hair, rinsed it, then left the babysitter to get him out. Later Grant told me he gave Jojo a bath because "his hair looked greasy". On this nice day it was the first time I had kids ring the door bell to ask, " Can Josiah come out and play?" He was napping so they came back again later. It makes me realize that he is getting older.

No comments: